Skip to main content

A Memorable Trip by Le Khanh Linh






Last summer, my family had a trip to Phu Quoc. It was a Sunday morning and all the family members got up early to prepare for the trip.

First, we took a taxi to Hue and visited the historical sites... Then, we flew to Phu Quoc. It was the first time I flew on a plane so I felt both nervous and excited. 

When walking down to the airport, I found it was one of the great tourist places I'd been to. Phu Quoc is an island district, with many large islands and many other small islands. 

We booked a room at a hotel near the sea, here we can watch the sunrise, the climate here is cool, the air is very fresh. Phu Quoc has many different beaches. If you have time, should experience them. They have a clear blue sea and fine sand is the attraction of Phu Quoc that can not be found anywhere else. It is a point to check-in.

I took a lot of pictures. After the tour, we went to the beach and enjoyed seafood dishes. Fish sauce is one of the specialties in Phu Quoc. So we also bought some as gifts for the neighbors. 

It was a very interesting trip. I hope to come back here one day soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My trip to Hue | Tran Xuan Bao Phuc

      Recently, I visited my hometown in Hue. It was a great opportunity since I wanted to learn more about Hue and visit my grandma.    After the bus had taken me to the wrong place, my dad took me back home and I had dinner. Then I played games on my computer while my dad was preparing for the trip. The next day, my dad took me to Dai Noi. It was a large flat ground with a lot of grass of course. We did some exercises and I asked some questions about Dai Noi. My dad answered all the questions then we had some breakfast and went back home. While I was playing games on my computer, my dad did some cooking, he planned to go to the beach in the afternoon. Later in the afternoon, I and my dad went to the beach and then enjoyed the wind and we swam through the wave. After we went back home, my dad planned to go to the mountain for swimming in the stream. The next day, I and my dad went to a restaurant at a stream. We swam there and had a nice meal. After that...

WHY DOGS LIVE LESS THAN HUMAN!!!

Here's the surprising answer of a 6-year-old child. Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish Wolfhound named Belker. The dog’s owners, Ron, his wife Lisa, and their little boy Shane, were all very attached to Belker, and they were hoping for a miracle. I examined Belker and found he was dying of cancer. I told the family we couldn’t do anything for Belker, and offered to perform the euthanasia procedure for the old dog in their home. As we made arrangements, Ron and Lisa told me they thought it would be good for six-year-old Shane to observe the procedure. They felt as though Shane might learn something from the experience. The next day, I felt the familiar catch in my throat as Belker‘s family surrounded him. Shane seemed so calm, petting the old dog for the last time, that I wondered if he understood what was going on. Within a few minutes, Belker slipped peacefully away. The little boy seemed to accept Belker’s transition without any difficulty or ...

Environment: Essays by PET2-C34 students

Hello everyone, Following are the essays of PET2-C34 students after we finished the hot topic: Environment.  Not everyone has submitted their writing. I appreciate those who have sent me your writings via email, Zalo, or even Messenger.  The following essays have been proofread.  Mr. Hien